Jun 10, 2012

"Welcome to Las Vegas" - my review

Everythings comes to an end and so we just finish the last show of "Welcome to Las Vegas" at Friedrichsbau Variete. It was a big pleasure to be part of such a nice show, great team with wonderful guys, very well organisied conditions at the variete and an amazing audience, which gave me a lot of power and motivation. Beside the show we did so many things like visiting a "Besenwirtschaft" (is a temporaly and schwabisch restaurant), the "Frühlingsfest" (beer festival) in Stuttgart or the circus Krone. We dance a lot in Hacienda (Mexican restaurant in Stuttgart) or at our private parties at the paxton flat or at "Perkins Park" (Disco in Stuttgart).

I just want to say: "thanks to everyone ! I just enjoy really every day"

Lara, AJ, Bree and David behind an advertising of the show
the Paxtons live on stage
the pirate party
after visiting a "besenwirtschaft"
at Frühlingsfest in Stuttgart with Bree and Chris
Bree and a little devil :-)
David, Chris, me, Doris, AJ and Lara before riding rollercoaster
I will miss my elvis
it's party time at paxtons flat
my favorite Elvis
all my friends of Stuttgart visit the show
Fashion night at Friedrichsbau
dancing at Hacienda
Kimberly and me
our team visit the famous circus Krone
David, me and AJ after the show
Danuchki and me in front of Ray's car
Elvis parking only
Adri Ann Birthday's party
Let's rock at premiere party with Harald Seidler
Party at Perkins Park with all the team
danger, danger pirates at friedrichsbau
we just went crazy and conquer the stones
the dream team ray martin and kimberly trees
the beautiful paxtons

I love David's Show
Strahlemann & Söhne are entertaining
the director ralph on stage at premiere
I got some fresh wind :-)
love the light
Bree and Danuchki at Tittisee at the deep dark black forest at germany
enjoying the sun at the tittisee with bree and pat
ukrainien party with ukrainien food
Thomas, Ferry and Dominik
it was a good time